Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 1, 2010

Just some cute pictures

Annie, Lilly and Reggie
Miss Cuteness!
Who me?
Something is in MY BED!!!!
Baby Charlie
Lilly and Charlie having a nap
Gizmo packing around his toy
My little angel
I love love love love love love love this face!
Miss Piggy
My mommy
Dave and Annie
Dave being funny
Annie
Giz
She know just how to take the perfect picture
Toby begging for a treat
Little Charlie
Annie
My sister's new puppy Charlie
Abby and Charlie
Annie's favorite spot right by the heater vent
Giz and his toy

1 comment:

Abby Jo said...

Happy New Year! Your kids are so cute and hilarious! Gizmo is a character!
I wanted to tell you that Dayton has been working on his work books today and really likes them! Thanks for gettin them for him!