Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kaiya's 1st Birthday!

The sweetest birthday face ever!
Opening her presents
So happy!
The party
Someone ate some cake
Silly!
What a mess!
Her smasher cake I made
The big party cake

One year ago I got to witness the most amazing thing I have ever experienced in my life and that was to see this little girl be born. My best pal Leona let me watch Kaiya be born and it was wonderful. When Kaiya was blessed, Leona asked me to be her Godmother and it meant the world to me. Now she is 1 year old and I cannot believe it. The whole time at her party I kept saying to Leona, "I can't believe she's 1!" She is walking all around and into everything. I made her her very own smasher cake that she could dig her little hands into and did she ever. By the time she was done the cake was destroyed and she was a mess. She had cake and frosting in her ear, her hair, up her nose, on her clothes and all over her face! She had such a fun time. She loved to open her own presents and when there was not a present in front of her to open she had a come apart! I love this little girl so much! Happy Birthday Kaiya!

No comments: