Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What's been new?

It has been quite awhile since my last post and the reason for this is that I don't really have to much to report. I can't believe that summer has come to an end (today is actually the first day of fall). I have to be totally honest with the fact that I am so not looking forward to winter coming. I do not like the cold but I do like the snow up until January 1st and then am ready for the summer to be here again. I guess it is the whole Christmas and Thanksgiving experience that gets me through. I actually wore my "winter" pajamas to bed last night for the first time. It was a cold night out.
I don't know if its the economy or what but the hair business has been really slow the last few months. Hopefully it will pick up soon. Aside from doing hair I did get a new job at East Shore High School as an office secretary and that has really been working out great for me. I have really enjoyed it so far and met some great new friends.
Dave and I have been just hanging out and relaxing when we can, which is usually all the time. Dave has been doing alot of riding both on his mountain bike and his motorcycle. Him and his friend Bones (Team Reecall) did a team motorcycle race this past weekend and took 1st place in their class and 9th overall. Great job guys! He had alot of fun. He has been going on lots of adventure rides up in the canyons and has gotten some great pictures and has had some great experiences. It makes me so happy to see him do all the things that he loves to do. He is also getting all geared up for ski season to get under way. We went to the Sheepdog competition up at Soldier Hollow a few weeks ago and what a great time we had. I'm a sucker for all those cute animals and they were so fun to watch. I was telling Dave when we came back home that watching those dogs do their thing rounding up the sheep and jumping into the pool it makes me really emotional. I know that it may sound funny to some but I really feel that I have a special connection to animals. I just see them or look into their sweet eyes and instantly I am in love. It is such a great feeling.
Other than that I have really just been enjoying each day as it comes and goes and I am sad to see the summer be done. The pool has closed, the Scera programs are done for the season and the corn stand is gone. I told Dave that when those 3 things are done, summer is over. I have been reading some really great books this summer as well. The Mysterious Benedict Society Series. Great books and I highly recommend them.
My little dogs have been having so much fun as well. They love to chase each other around the house and chew on all their toys and the cats. We always come home to stuffing from their stuffed animals shreaded all over the house so every week we have been going to the DI and I make sure that I get a few new ones each time. They are so funny and we love their little personalities that each one has.
Well just wanted to give a little recap on what has been going on in the past month or so. New pictures will be posted soon.

No comments: