Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Dave!

The Birthday Boy!
Dave's birthday surprise

My hubby Dave celebrated his 42nd birthday on February 1st! I planned a murder mystery dinner the week before. We had a really great time. Everyone that came I had made up a character for and assigned each character a color that they had to wear, like in the game Clue. I was the hostess "Madame Mystery" and Dave was Colonel Custard. My whole family came to "Boddy Mansion", we had 13 characters total. I had to tweek it a bit to play with 13 people. I got all the weapons and included a few of my own like a shoe, scissors and an ax. I set up a sit down dinner and served all my guests. We then played a game of Clue as the characters. It was so much fun! As the hostess I had so much to do that I did not even have time to take one single picture :-( Dave had a fun birthday though...he went skiing and then we went and got some dinner and came home and relaxed. He is the handsomest, sweetest, smoothest 42 year old I ever met ;-) I love you babe! Happy Birthday!

No comments: