Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Installing my new locks

I did it! My new front door lock and deadbolt
Buildin'
Drillin'

I did not like the lock I had on my front door so I decided to install a new one. I got my new tool bag and started my project. I did the entire thing by myself except for a few areas that extra strength was required and then Dave was my assistant. It was fun and I got the mega locks on my front door now!

3 comments:

Abby Jo said...

MISS CHESLEY THE BUILDER! Good Job on the door project! It always makes you feel great when you can do something awesome like that and don't need the man!:)

Linda said...

So, you're beautiful, smart, handy with tools and you make my daughter feel like a million bucks with her new haircut? Is there anything you CAN'T do? I LOVE YOU CHESLEY, thank you so much for giving Kat the boost she needed. We needed our Chesley fix. :)

Chesley said...

Thank you for your comments!! When am I going to get MY Linda fix?? I miss you so much and would love to see you...we can play beauty shop :-)