Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

I cannot believe that it is 2011! I guess that it is true that time flys when you are having fun and I must admit that my life is super fun! I look forward to the new year and accomplishing everything that I would like to. We all make new years resolutions and mine usually last until January 2nd and honestly that is how it has started :-) I know, I know I am horrible! I decided though that rather than making a whole list of things that I want to do or change etc., my new years resolution is to just be happy! I am happy with everything in my life. I have an incredible husband whom I love more than words could ever describe. I have 5 perfect little kids who I adore and who I know love me as unconditionally as I love them. I have a job that I could not imagine my life without and coworkers who are more than just people I work with, they are my friends and I look forward to sharing my days with them everyday I work. Along with the work aspect, I go to work everyday with a positive attitude and make a conscience effort to touch someone's life that day even if it is as simple as a smile. I love who I am and look forward to growing each an everyday into a better person than I was the day before. I am content. I am satisfied and know that where I am in my life right now is exactly where I am supposed to be. So my new years resolution I guess is to continue to be as happy as I am now and live each day to its very fullest. So here's to a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: