Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm finally an AUNTIE!!!


Auntie Chesley and brand new Kaiden
Giving me some smiles

Spencer, Amber and their new little boy!
Proud Papa
He's my sugar
His blessing day
1 week old
Mommy and me
Love at first sight!

IT'S A BOY!!
Daddy Spencer
First time I saw him

September 13, 2010 was a very exciting day for me and my family. We welcomed our first nephew and grandson!! Kaiden Nielsen Johnson
When Spencer and Amber announced that there was a baby on the way I was so excited! This would be my first nephew (or niece...at the time we did not know!) The day that Amber went to the hospital I left work right away and headed to the hospital. We waited and waited and waited....finally he arrived and from the first moment that I saw him I was in love. He was so tiny and so adorable. We got to watch him get his first bath which he HATED until he got his hair washed and he decided that wasn't so bad. He was so perfect and I could not wait to hold him. He is 4 months old now and is getting so big. He always has a big smile for me and I make sure to see him every week if not more. My desk at work is basically a shrine to him. People ask me all the time, is that your baby because of all my pictures. He is not mine but I sure do claim him! Whenever I have a bad day sometimes the only person I want to see is Kaiden. He makes me so happy and I look forward to watching him grow and learn. I love him so much and he will always know that Auntie Ches loves him.

1 comment:

Amberlyn Johnson said...

So sweet, I love the pictures. I just can't believe how big he is already!