Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Beginning

Well, this is my first blog and I sure hope I do this right! I have been wanting to blog for quite some time now but until recently I have not had a computer at home and was having to hit the library a couple times a week to just keep up on email or myspace. Finally the tables turned and I now am able to start this journey. I want this blog to capture my life in words. I have a hard time with physical affection with anyone other than my husband. Even with my own family its extremely hard for me to show affection. But when I write it seems to just come out right and I can reach down inside and pull out emotions and words that otherwise cannot be found. So, if you read my blog know that what I write comes from a special place that only I can see. So here's to the start of a beautiful blog!

No comments: