Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Supercross 2009

My brother Spencer and his wife Amber
My sister Abby and Stu, brother Luke and Whitney
Me, Abby, Stu and Luke
The gang minus Dave. He was taking picture.
Me and Dave, Spencer and Amber

My husband and I love motorcycles and we love Supercross! This is the first year that it has been back in 5 years so we were stoked to go. So Dave and I, my brother Spencer and his wife Amber, my sister Abby and her man Stu and my brother Luke and his friend Whitney all decided to go together. We had a blast even tho the weather sucked for most of the day. I was this awful drizzly rain that never stopped the whole day. We all went to dinner and then headed back to the car to get geared up for a cold rainy night. Blankets, coats, gloves, hats you name it. We got back down to the stadium and the sun came out the sky cleared and it was perfect! 

No comments: