Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Faces

The "Fridge" Face
I just won a million bucks!
Thinking...
Up to no good
Super sad :-(
Just being me
Now that's a SMILE :-)
It's really hard to do this actually.
Guilty
My cute Dave
The "Fridge" Face
He has an idea
HAPPY!
Mad Mad Mad

Dave and I had a fun time the other night making different faces and taking pictures. We tried to think of all the different expressions a person can do. It is actually really hard sometimes. We laughed so hard at each other. The "Fridge" Face is cause our fridge needed to be cleaned out so desperately and so every time we would open the door to it we would pull this face. I'm sure everyone knows what I am talking about when I say that sometimes a fridge just gets nasty and it is the worst job in my opinion. I hate it. I knew that it needed to be done so I tied a bandana around my face that I sprayed with perfume and cleaned not only the fridge but the rest of my house from top to bottom. It took me about 8 hours to do all that I wanted to get done but man is it worth it when its all done. There is nothing nicer than a clean house that smells good.

2 comments:

Kat said...

oh my gosh I know what that's like! when we moved our fridge smelled so bad I was gagging when cleaning it out. I don't think the people living there before us EVER cleaned it. I thought it was clean when we moved it, because at first glance, it was. Once I took out all the drawers and shelves, I saw things I never wanted to see, and smells that were enough to put someone out!
P.S. I love the faces!! Super cute. I'm ready for a change... my hair is super boring.

Chesley said...

Yes the fridge is gross! Just let me know when you would like to come in and get your hair done. I am working M-Th 3-7pm. Other than that I am open.