Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall Colors

On the top of the theatre at the castle
Front of castle
Looking out off balcony
Color reflection in the pond
Tree leaves changing in front of my house
Pond
Fountain in the middle of pond
Tree leaves in the park across the street
Fall leaves

I can't even believe that it is fall already. It seems like I was just waiting for summer to get here and now it is gone. I hate the cold coming in but I love the fall colors. All of the leaves are so beautiful right now. These are just pictures of the castle above State Hospital and the leaves in the park across the street from my house. I hope everyone gets a chance to get outside and enjoy the fall season...WINTER IS COMING!!!! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: