Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 23, 2009

Playing the in the Fall Colors

Trees in the yard and park
Tree in my front yard
Some leaves
Leaves
Leaves are drying up, winter is coming :-0
Annie
Playing the the leaves
So cute!
Toby getting in on the leaf action
Resting on her bed
Camo Bruce
Plowing through the pile
Gizmo buried
Annie
Annie
It's getting deeper
I love this face!
Vine leaves changing in my back yard
Bull dozer
Vine leaves
The Queen on her throne

I love fall time just for one reason and that it the leaves changing. I hate the cold but I love how beautiful it is. I cleaned up my yard getting it ready for snow and I raked up all the leaves and the kids and I had so much fun playing in them. Annie loves to get her picture taken so she was posing and looking at the camera good but the boys kept plowing through the pile and wrestling in the middle. They were not cooperating with my picture taking but they sure were having a fun time.

2 comments:

Abby Jo said...

I just love these pictures of the dogs! My favorite is Annie. She looks like she was ready for her phot shoot!

Abby Jo said...

I just love these pictures of the dogs! My favorite is Annie. she looks like she was all ready for her photo shoot!