Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 9, 2009

Picture Day!

Me playing sexy
Modeling
Copying Dave's pose
Just me
Our "Engagement" Picture
Me
Dave is up on top of the wall looking down at me
By the pond
Dave hiding behind the wall
True Love
Me and my bebe!
Lookin' Good!
Dave and Chesley
Kissy Kissy
Lovey, Dovey
Dave and Chesley
Dave and Chesley
The handsomest man I ever saw!
King of the castle
Dave hammin it up
Work it, work it, own it...


Last week my family had picture day up at the castle. It is this beautiful place up above the State Hospital in Provo. While we were waiting for the clan to arrive me and Dave decided to have our own picture day. He did a little modeling for me. He bought some new jeans earlier that day and looked SMOKIN' HOT in them, I really could not keep my eyes off him! We had some fun playing around up there and got some good pictures to show off.

No comments: