Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Friends at East Shore High School

The Administration office I work in
Everyone that works in my office
Teacher Appreciation Week
I am a Star!!
Registration Ladies
Kyra, Katie and Shannon
Angela
Gail having a snooze!
Bus
Karma being difficult!!
Ashley was pissed I took this picture
Sorry Ash but my blog was not complete with out your beautiful face!!
Surprise Tyson!
Tim our Principal
Tyson
Paula
Rex
Officer John
Sam
Pat
Kristin
Sandy

Working at East Shore has been a breath of fresh air for me. I was feeling a bit lost before I started working there. It is such a wonderful place to work and I love and look forward to going to work every day. I have met some incredible people that I now call my friends! These picture are not everyone so I will add some more as I can.

No comments: