Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Spring Hair Show 2010

3 hot mamas off to the hair show
Abby, Mom & Chesley
Sexy Hair stage
I loved the Scruples background!
Arriving at the Hilton Garden Inn
(Host Hotel)
Abby and her treasures
Mama Freddi
Me and Abby
The 3 girls
My mom being silly
The pool at the Mayan
Eating good food at The Mayan
My model
Working it!

An artist and her model
Some finishing touches
Me and Abby
WOO HOO!!
My 30 minute masterpiece!
So much fun!
Let the craziness begin...
Cheers!
A night of fun really takes it out of you!
CHEESE!!
Beer goggles
Beer goggles!
Just acting nuts!!
The price for one night of fun!
Abby couldn't even make it to the potty :-)
RELAXING!
Hanging out!
Enjoying our night out
PARTY!
Good times!
Beer goggles
Abby's beer goggles
Crazies!
My puke bucket
(Not really)

A weekend away with the 3 of us is insanity! It was the Spring Hair Show and we knew we had to be there. My mom, sister Abby and me decided we would make a girls weekend out of it. We got 2 days passes to the hair show and a room at the host hotel the Hilton Garden Inn. We had such a nice room and were excited to be staying where the party was. We left on Sunday morning and went to the hair show to do a little shopping. We went to dinner at the Mayan cause my mom had never been there and we knew she would love it. Sunday night at the hotel they hosted a big party for the hairdressers. There was a dance floor, a DJ and an open bar that many were partaking of plenty. My mom, Abby and myself were probably the only people there who were acting so ridiculous! Women dressed like sluts with their boobs falling OUT of their shirts, drunk in the trunk and dancing like strippers. Sadly, they were getting all sorts of attention. We decided to enter the competition that they were having. It was a styling competition with a theme of "Accessorize". They had flowers, colored sticks and several other items that you could use to create a hairstyle in 30 minute. Only 11 people entered. Abby was my model and she did fantastic! I was proud of my creation! Unfortunately we did not win. At first I was disappointed as expected but it was still so much fun. I went from disappointed to pissed when the next day at the hair show 2 of the 3 girl who won worked for Joico who was the competition and party sponsor!!! Regardless, our weekend was so awesome and we had a blast!!! P.S. We weren't really drunk in our pictures, just making fun of all the "classy" women at the party!!

No comments: