Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 9, 2010

SUPERCROSS 2010




DJ Monster
Chillin in the Monster tent
Dave in the middle of the madness!
The Breast Cancer bike! This made my day!
Dave by his new truck!
The track
Dave watching practice
Me and my love
Our hero Kevin Windhem (I have no idea how to spell him name)
The camera lady
Soaking wet but having fun!

Dave and I went to Supercross this year and we were anticipating crappy weather. The day carried on with nothing but sunshine and blue sky. We thought the night would be perfect also...WRONG!!! The second that the show started it was pouring rain, snow and sleet! Within minutes I was soaked. What made it worse was I made Dave take me over to Harbor Freight before we left to get me a rain suit. We looked out the window before we left and I said that there was no way it was going to rain and so I left my rain suit behind. Needless to say I got soaking wet because I didn't bring my rain suit that I specifically bought so I would not get wet! GENIUS!!

No comments: