Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Birthday Party in the Park for Spencer and Amber!


Abby and Brad
Chesley, Abby and Brad
(Dayton is taking the picture!)
He was a great photographer!
Chesley, Dayton and Abby
Me and my best buddy Dayton
The sun was right in his eyes but he still gave a me stunning smile!
The gang (minus my Dave :-(
Dayton and his feather clip
Luke and his friend Kelsey
Cute guy!
Abby
Spencer blowing out his candles
The birthday cake
Me and Abby
Dayton playing some ball
Our little T-ball super star!!
Mama Freddi
Papa Mark being a dork!
Papa Mark
The Mama and the Papa
Abby and Brad
Our expert griller

We celebrated two birthdays in May, Spencer and Amber's birthdays are just one day apart. We decided to have a BBQ in the park and enjoy the spring weather. We had a lot of fun and ate good food. We like to play a baseball game called Two Base and also caught fly balls my dad hit to us. It was a good birthday party! Happy Birthday Spencer and Amber! Ps...I don't know why I don't have a picture of Amber :-( I'm sorry!

No comments: