Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Birthday Pictures from Abby

Last Year in my 20's!

Me and my best pal Dayton

What should I wish for?

Happy Birthday to Me!

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

My new shovel

Alice in Wonderland
Just what I wished for!
(wink wink)

B-Rad!


Papa J
A half smile??? This is a once in a lifetime photo!!


Spencer, Amber and baby Kaiden


Skylar & Luke...freaking out!!


My Gramps


Grams & Mama Freddi


Luke in his speedo


He is NOT my brother!


These are some pictures that my sister Abby took at my birthday party. We had so much fun! We played water balloon volleyball and ate some dinner. I made a chocolate birthday cake that was delish! If you are wondering about my brother Luke and his "swimming suit"...for some bizarre reason Luke loves to wear really ridiculous outfits in public. He mows the lawn in his leotard and obviously a speedo in the park. We do not claim him in these situations!

No comments: