Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 10, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

The Birthday Girl
#29
Dayton trying to be like the big boys
Playing water balloon volleyball
Skylar jumping to catch the frisby!
Dave's frisby leap
Dad and Brad
Abby and Dayton
Spencer and Sky
Someone is getting wet!
Me and Dave
Birthday at the Zoo!




















































Last year in my 20's! I love having a summer birthday! June 26th is a perfect summer birthday! I had a GREAT day! Dave and I went up to SLC and got a nice lunch at Sizzler and then went up to the Zoo. I love love love the zoo! I want to take home all of the animals and I am sucker for the BIG kitties! I just want to snuggle them! Dave and I had such a nice afternoon. I told him like 2 months prior that I wanted a gardening tool belt for my birthday so we went to Lowes and I pick one out the was perfect! He also took me to the book store and I got a couple of new books that I had been wanting. He always takes such good care of me on my birthday :-) Thanks babe!! The next day we had a family party over at the park. It was a great night! We played water balloon volleyball and some frisby. We had sloppy joes for dinner and a big ol' chocolate cake! I got my favorite new movie Alice in Wonderland, some gardening things to put in my new tool belt, a new shovel, some money, a new watch and some other really nice things. Thank you to everyone who remembered me on my birthday!!!

No comments: