Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Our 5th Anniversary!

Mr. & Mrs. David Reese
of 5 years!
July 9th
Abby and Brad
Laying on the blankets at the play
Snuggling
Dave was pulling funny faces
Example
Tongue-ing
Abby and Brad
Tongue-ing

Dave and I got married on July 9, 2005 in Las Vegas. Our wedding is very special to us because it took along time for it to happen and when it finally did happen there was wonderment as to why we did not get married sooner...(mostly on Dave's behalf :-) After dating for almost 3 years, there was a bit of disagreement in the subject of marriage between Dave and I. Basically, I wanted to and he DID NOT! It came to the unfortunate decision that I had to make to either settle on "girlfriend forever" or break up. We did not stay together. I was so heart broken and crushed but I had to stand up for what I wanted. I moved away to England and when I spoke to Dave several weeks later and he insisted on me coming home, I knew that he knew that we were supposed to be together, married. When I woke up yesterday morning I told Dave that I had been thinking about when I flew home from England how terrified I was that I was going to get home and he would say Just kidding! I could not handle that at all. But I got home and Dave was there waiting for me at the airport and then the next day he had a ring for me and we got engaged. We started planning a small wedding for one month away but then a few days later we were going to Vegas to celebrate and decided why not get married while we were there. We stayed in a beautiful room at Mandalay Bay and got married at the Chapel of the Bells (the wedding chapel in the movie Vegas Vacation with Chevy Chase!) They picked us up in a limo and took us around town. It was awesome! And now we have been married for 5 years. I told Dave that the past 5 years have been the best years of my life! I love my Dave so so so much. He is so wonderful to me and takes such good care of me and our little dogs. We have so much fun together, we laugh with each other as well as at each other (in a good way :-) I miss him when I am not with him and can't get enough of him when I am. I love you Dave!! xoxoxoxo
We had alot of fun on our anniversary. Dave took me out to a nice lunch and then we went to the Willy Wonka play at the Scera with Abby and Brad. The play was so cute and we all had a fun time!

No comments: