Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Family Outing up the canyon

Spencer and Amber
My guy Dayton
Mama Freddi
Skylar
Papa Mark chopping wood
I asked him to look at the camera and this is what I got!
Beautiful canyon
Raging river
Cute Abby
Me and me sista
Me and my not so happy boyfriend
Scary garbage tunnel
Me, Dayton and Abby
Me and Dayton
I just love this boy!
Papa Mark
Dayton, Grama Freddi and Grampa Mark
Our fire

We went up the canyon for a nice evening and tin foil dinners. It was so nice up there and we had a lot of fun. Abby and I went for a little picture taking adventure. We found this DISGUSTING underground tunnel that was scary. There was garbage and who only knows what else...SICK! It was a nice relaxing night out.

No comments: