Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July 2010

Family Party at Grama and Grampa's
Dave, Amber and Spencer
Dayton, Skylar, Brad and Abby
Papa Mark, Grama Sally, Grampa Clair and Mama Freddi
Drew, Syd, ?, Jessica
Julie and Justin
Jacob
Dayton
Dayton and Lilly
Dave being cute
Me and my love
Abby and Syd at our camp out
Abby and Syd
Me and Abby
Me, Syd and Abby
Camping out on Center St. for parade!
Jacob eating his donuts
You got something on your face!

The 4th of July parade has been a major event in my family my whole life. In all my 29 years I have never missed a parade. My grampa used to camp out every year for all us kids and we looked forward to it every year. We always have a picnic or BBQ with our whole family. This year was no different :-) Me, my sister Abby and my cousin Syd spent the night on Center street in Provo to get a good spot for the kids. We had so much fun! It was like a sleep over I used to have when I was a kid. Giggling, boys, treats and girl talk!














































The 4th of July is my favorite holiday! I love all the excitment and things to do. The fireworks and warm summer nights. Dave and I also got engaged on the 4th of July weekend at the Stadium of Fire fireworks and married a week later. So we get to celebrate lots of things in July!!!

No comments: