Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 29, 2009

My Birthday at the Aquarium

Stingray Pool
Dave in the boat
In the boat
Dave in front of the sunken ship
Hiding in the rocks

Birthday at the Aquarium
I'm 28! I have been telling my husband for the past 6 months that I wanted to go to the aquarium and we have never been able to get around to going so for my birthday I asked Dave if we could go do that. Of course he said yes and took me there on my birthday. I was in shock. I love the ocean and I especially love to learn about what lives in the ocean. To me, the ocean is the most fascinating and wondrous place. There is so many things that are unknown down there. The life under water that some will never see in this lifetime and an underwater world that will never be discovered. It blows my mind and so when I got the opportunity to go to this wonderful aquarium and see things in front of my eyes that I have only seen in a book it was a pretty incredible experience. My very favorite parts were the octopus, he captured my attention and Dave had to pull me away to see the rest of the stuff there. Also the jellies, the string ray pool where I got to actually pet the stingrays and the shark tank. I love every single bit and would definitely go back again. Hopefully soon I can go to the ocean to see some of it there.

No comments: