Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 29, 2009

Real Simple is Real Simple

My kabobs

Dave and Me
Ready to eat?

Who has discovered Real Simple magazine? If you have not you are missing out! I got a subscription to this magazine called Real Simple and it is like the bible for women. I am totally addicted. It talks about so many things that help us as women be better women, wives, friends, mothers, housekeepers and chefs. So much information on organizational tips, health and beauty and recipes all the way down to just a good daily thought. I was soaking up the sun at the pool the other day with my new copy and came across a kabob recipe that I could not resist. I came home that night and sent Dave to the store with a grocery list. And so our Divine dinner of kabobs were made. I even BBQ them myself and they turned out amazing. I put steak, cherry tomatoes, pineapple, onions, green pepper and shrimp on the skewers and BBQ them. They were finger lickin delicious! So if you haven't checked out Real Simple I strongly recommend you go get a copy IMMEDIATELY!

No comments: