Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 1, 2009

My Family

My Family
Dave and Chesley
My Family


These are a few pictures of my family. Like every family, they are unique and one of a kind. I am the oldest of 5 children and by far the most different. I have a brother Spencer and he is 24. He is married to Amberlyn and they have been married for 3 years. Me and Spencer have always had a special relationship and bond with each other. When we were kids we never fought and we always enjoyed hanging out with each other even though we are totally different. 

My sister Abby comes next and she is 21. I am 8 years older than Abby so growing up we never really spent alot of time together so it wasn't until we were both grown up that we really started to develop a closeness that sisters have. When Abby was little she could not say my name so she always just called me Babe. People always comment about how much we look like each other but again we are so different. Abby does hair as well and down to our style of hairdressing is complete opposite. 

Luke is next and he just turned 18 this year and just graduated from high school. Luke and I are like twins personality wise. We both walk the wild side! Luke wants to be a firefighter and is an amazing baseball player.

Skylar is the youngest in our family and is by far the most spoiled. I think my parents went through enough raising the rest of us that now its just Sky and they are pretty easy going. Skylar doesn't get it so easy with 4 older siblings though! We tease and torture him to no end but he knows we love him.

My parents are Mark and Freddi and they LOVE baseball! Spring, Summer, Fall they are at the baseball fields. My parents have always been supportive and given unconditional love to me and my siblings all our lives. No matter what path we chose to take my parents let us know that they loved us. We all love BBQ's, the outdoors, playing cards/games and just spending time together. I have a great family and I love them all.

And who could forget my own little family! Dave and my dogs are my life! They make each day complete and full of happiness!

No comments: