Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 1, 2009

Provo Canyon Drive

Me and Dave at the Squaw Peak lookout
Picking flowers
Dave
Me and Dave at Bridal Veil Falls
Squaw Peak lookout

Dave and I love to go for drives and look at the beautiful world we live in. We went for a drive up Provo canyon and what an amazing sight. The trees are so green and the gorgeous flowers are in blossom. Its so hard not to think about all the wonders of this world. A sense of peace and tranquility come over me in an instant when I see the beauty of nature. I love to hear the birds sing, feel the sunshine on my face, smell natures perfume and forget my worries and troubles even for a single moment. These are the things that touch my heart and soul, that bring tears to my eyes.

No comments: