Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Adventures of Chesley and Abby





















Im so lucky that I have a sister. Girls need a sister. My sister is more than that she is my friend. Me and Abby have so much fun together. We love to go shopping (mostly at the DI) We love the summer, the pool, getting a sunburn, Walmart adventures, taking pictures, playing beauty shop, watching movies and just being girls. Our latest adventure was the weekly DI trip. We decided it would be fun to find the ugliest clothes we could find and model them and take pictures. The people who may have witnessed this thought we were nuts I'm sure but we don't care. We laughed and had so much fun! I love my sister!

2 comments:

Amberlyn Johnson said...

These are some great pictures!! Hahaha.

Abby Jo said...

Hey I love having a sister too! You are my best friend and you are right we really do have a blast together!

Love you Tartamus