Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Temple Square Lights



My family

Dayton and his corndog
Dayton
Me and Spencer
Spencer and Amber
Dinner at Arctic Circle
The Snelgroves
Me and Abby
Mom, me and Spencer

Me and Abby
Me and Spencer





Half of the group is here





My family










My family went for a chilly adventure this last weekend to see the lights in Salt Lake at Temple Square. It was so cold! We went to Arctic Circle for a hamburger and then bundled up tight and looked at the lights. They were so beautiful some of them even for words. Christmas lights are so fun. We had a really good time but were all frozen to the bone by the end. Good Times! It was not a complete night for me though because my sweetheart had to work :-( But I thought of him the whole time.

1 comment:

Lacey Voris said...

fun! we went the night it opened...never again! too many people! looks like you had fun