Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Continued Adventures of Dave Reese

Dave and Bones
A bunch of ski bums
The biggest ski bum of them all!
Getting some sugar
Stripped down cause he was too hot
He says this is the only man that can keep up with him
Partying at the BYU vs. Utah game
Dave and Bones

Dave's new truck and camper...he would live in it if I would let him!
Riding buddies
Getting some more sugar
My handsome man!
Biking in the cold
Aside from me...the love of his life
The happy couple :-)
He found some old bathtub out on his ride
Having fun!

This guy here is the luckiest guy on the planet! Works at night plays all day. Biking, riding, skiing the possibilities never end and there could not be another person who deserves it more. Other than my parents there has never been a person who has loved me more unconditionally than Dave. I could not even put into words how I feel about this man which is just fine because the person who needs to know already does without me saying any words. I love you Sugar!

No comments: