Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Festival of Trees 2009

Abby, Mom, Mom Reese and me
Star Wars Display...My favorite!
Santa's Sweet Ride
Christmas Story Lamp...I love love love this movie!
My Dave crossing the finish line
Christmas Story Display
Gingerbread castle
Star Wars Tree
Jazz
A Christmas Story
Star Wars
Oriental tree
Beautiful birdhouse
Motorcycle tree
Cowboy display
UP house
Candy Cane tree
BYU
The Grinch
The Grinch
Breast Cancer gingerbread house
Sweet car
Another UP house
My favorite gingerbread house
Castle
Snowman
Jack's house from Nightmare Before Christmas
Fireplace
Ski bench
Oriental
Hope
Train
BYU
Cowboy
BYU and Utah
Utah
Have a "regular" Christmas
Gingerbread house
Believe
Motorcycle
Angel
Gingerbread house

I took my mom and mother in law and sister up to the Festival of Trees this year. It was so amazing. The trees are so creative and beautiful. Some of them are really touching as they are dedicated and children who have passed away due to illness. All the proceeds went to Primary Children's Hospital. We had a nice time at the festival and then a nice dinner at the Sizzler...YUMMY! I am glad that we got to go.

No comments: