Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Boating Day

Soaking up the sun!
Me and Jessica on a tube ride
Me and Jessica on the tube
Just me
Me out wake boarding like a champ

My Aunt Julie invited me to go out on her boat for the 4th of July and we had so much fun! My Aunt Julie, Syd & Nate & their 2 kids Lilly and Jacob, my cousin Drew and his girlfriend Jessica and myself all went out to Utah Lake for the day. We wake boarded, water skiied and had tube rides all day and it was a blast. The weather was so nice and the water was perfect. By the end of the day some of us just couldn't stay awake any longer...Lilly! She had so much fun on her tube and hunting mermaids but as she says mer-naids. I haven't wake boarded or skiied or tubed for awhile and so all that work paid me a sore visit the next day. I could barely walk and had a hard time with certain necessities after visiting the bathroom ;-) But in all it was so worth it and I look forward to another boating day in the near future!

No comments: