Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My new camera!

A shot I got of a hummingbird drinking out of my feeder on the porch
A neighbors flower
A pair of flowers I found up the canyon
Red rose in the neighbors yard
A butterfly we hunted all day to get a shot of and I finally got it.

I have been wanting a really nice professional camera for awhile now but they are so dang expensive so I figured I would just have to wait. Both me and my husband Dave love to take pictures and between the two of us one camera is not enough so he suggested that I needed a camera of my own. I was stoked! I couldn't wait to go shopping for one. We hit a few stores and nowhere had a really good deal or selection. Finally our last stop was Walmart (thank God for Walmart!) I found the camera that tickled my fancy. My husband agreed that it was great and so we made our purchase and let me say that I could not be happier! For the past 4 days I have taken a picture of everything I see. It has been so exciting playing with it and trying to learn all about how to be a photographer. The thing that I love most about taking pictures is capturing emotion and exactly how I see things. It's incredible and when you get an amazing picture to turn out it is a great feeling. These are just some pictures that I took that I think are beautiful!

No comments: