Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Some new pictures of my kids

Annie sawing logs on my pool chair
No action out the front window so Bruce took a nap
Such an adorable little face
Mr. Kitty having a nap in the yard
Gizmo is so photogenic

These are just some new picture I took recently of my kids. Toby is missing cause he hates to have his picture taken. He literally runs from the cameras so its only once in awhile that we get pics of him but my other little guys love to get their picture taken and some of them are just so priceless I can't help but show them off. I love these little dogs more than I could ever explain. They are my babies and both me and my husband adore them. I love to take pictures of them and most of the time they turn out so good that I think that they understand what I am trying to do when the camera is out. We give them all the love and attention that we possibly can. We kiss them, hug them, snuggle them and spoil them and they deserve every single bit. Mommy loves you guys!

No comments: