Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Camping Adventure!

Our little camp spot
Dave relaxing
Mr. Adventure
Dave hanging out in the van waiting for the rain storm to pass
Dave in deep thought...I couldn't resist

This past weekend we decided it was time to make a camp trip so we packed up the dogs, got some food and headed up the canyon. We have this spot up above Sundance that we love, its our spot. We headed that way but the spot was already taken so we drove down the road a bit and found another little area that was just as good. We spent the whole day going on hikes, taking pictures and letting our dogs run around like maniacs. A small rain storm rolled through early in the day but was over in few minutes. The thunder was amazing. You cannot hear such a thing down in the valley and we loved every minute of it. We went on a hike and I was quite the chicken. I was afraid of everything for some reason. I was scared there were snakes and bugs that were going to get me and there was a time that Dave got to far ahead of me and I was totally alone in the middle of the forest and I about had a panic attack! We got off the trail and were walking straight through the forest and I was terrified we were lost but my genius husband found our way and we made it back down to camp. Sometimes I am just a scaredy cat! We had so much fun and our dogs ran themselves ragged. They were filthy dirty by the time we got home and had to have a scrub down in the hose outside. Another rain storm came through later in the evening and we decided to head home instead of sleeping over night. It was a great adventure and hopefully we can have a real camp out sleep over soon.

No comments: